Monday, March 24, 2014

Awwwww...how sweet is that? (Re-defined) *explicit language

I told a lover he was just too big for me.
That wasn't a first, but the reaction was:

The next time he was over he said he had gotten a ruler and measured down 5 1/2 inches so he would know where to stop without hurting me.
...So ...uniquely sweet...
Then he added the very clever idea of wearing a cock-ring at the mark so he would not miss the line.

I suggested a tattoo, cause you would never forget then. Maybe each girl could have their name at the right depth line for them?

Like Me here, Gina here, Carrie here...

This idea is such a good one (Not the tattoo, the ruler and the ring) I had to share it, since I know I'm not the only one who goes through this. (Believe it or not.)

Measuring ... how sweet is thattttt?




No comments:

Post a Comment