Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shorts on Crazy part won

It was as if you asked him over for dinner and his response was No, based on the that after dinner he would possibly be expected to clear his plate... and from there end up being the dishwasher, and eventually kitchen manager of the restaurant you might build in the yard; until one day, not being able to take it anymore, he walked out mid-shift causing the restaurant to fail and you to have nothing.

And if that sounds crazy, how much crazier does it sound to walk away having heard only that you can't cook?

Why is it so impossible not to internalize rejection that doesn't even belong to me?
I wasn't...
But somehow the point becomes, for me, that I was told no... even on a question I never intended, wanted to, or did ask.








No comments:

Post a Comment